This recipe has been sitting on my counter for over a month and my dates have been patiently waiting to be put to use 😍 Dates as in the fruit, just to clarify.
I don’t know why I waited so long because these are seriously SO good!!!
Of course I tweaked the original recipe I found and can’t wait to make all kinds of spin offs from this one!!!
Put in a blender/food processor:
(Side note: I need a new one if these because I sweated getting mine to mix this and it SHOULD NOT be that diffucult….Like can I get married already so I can get all kinds of cool kitchen gadgets?!?!)
Ok put in a processor:
– 1 cup walnuts
– 1 cup almond flour
– 6 dates
– 2 tbsp oats
– 2 tea vanilla
– 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
– 1 tea baking powder
– 1 tbsp coconut milk
– 1 tbsp enjoy life (dairy, nut, and soy free) chocolate chips
– 1 tbsp raw sunflower seeds
2. Make into balls about 2 tbsp/ball
3. Bake @ 350 for 15 minutes
4. Let cool and dunk in chocolate (I used 100% cacao bakers bar)
5. Sprinkles of course are optional. Or not optional in my book 🙂
Hehehe my name is Emily Joy 😉