I absolutely love stuffing omelettes and this is an all time fave!!
1. Whip up 2 eggs with 2 tbsp of unsweetened almond milk in a mixing bowl
2. Pour in skillet. I sprayed mine with coconut oil spray
3. Let it cook about five mins
4. While cooking mix in a cup 1 tbsp almond butter, 1 tbsp pb2, about 2 tbsp of water
5. Flip omelette when it’s ready to flip it takes a while
6. Scoop 1/2 cup baked sweet potato on top (should be prepared ahead of time), let it cook/heat other side a couple mins
7. While other side is cooking pour 1/2 of PB mix onto sweet potato stuffing
8. Fold over and place on plate
9. Pour rest of PB mix on top
10. Top with honey and cinnamon
You’re welcome 😉
Em JOY 💖! 💖! 💖!