One of the simplest things to do for meal prep is throw some chicken in the crock pot with a jar of salsa. Put it on low for about 4 hours and it will shred right up!!
I added a few things to this batch:
– 3 boneless chicken breasts
– 1 jar of mild salsa
– 1 can low sodium diced tomatoes
– 1 can low sodium black beans
– small bag of organic frozen corn
– seasoned with a little cumin, onion, and sea salt
Then I took 4 green bell peppers and Sautéd them on a skillet with olive oil. Used a dash of salt and pepper to season. Siiiiimple!! It gave me 5 meals and I still have chicken left over for maybe some tacos this weekend. That’s what’s up!!