So light and tasty!
1. Cook 3 chicken breasts in a pot of water (enough water to cover chicken) for 15-20
2. Remove chicken and shred. Set aside
3. Cook broccoli until soft in a pot of chicken broth (medium size)
4. When broccoli is done put it in a blender with all the broth
5. Add butter flavor/extract, salt, and pepper. Now blend, will only need 30-40 seconds
6. In the same pot you cooked the chicken sauté some chopped sweet yellow onion in 1-2 tbsp of coconut oil
7. When onion is done add the blended broccoli broth mixture to the pot
8. Add the shredded chicken. Mix and serve.
Makes quite a few bowls. I cook for myself so it lasts me 4-5 meals for the week.