- Hardboil eggs: 2/day. I shell all of them so they are ready to go. Prep info: cover with water, cover pot and bring to boil. Once boiling lower heat and cook 3-5 mins. Run under cool water to stop cooking process before shelling.
- Oatmeal: 1/4 cup plain oats instant or regular will work. I like the texture of old fashioned. Cinnamon, 1 stevia packet, and diced mixed nuts. Prep info: Will add about 1/2 cup water at work and cook 1 min in microwave. Stir and enjoy
- Turkey meat balls: 1.25lb of lean ground turkey made 10 meat balls. Prep info: mix in bowl: turkey, 1/4 cup italian bread crumbs, 1/4cup gf oat flour, 1 egg. form into balls. bake at 350 15min. flip over bake another 10min.
- Bell peppers: 2green, 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 orange. Prep info: slice them. mix in big mixing bowl 3tbsp olive oil, dash of salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Dump on big baking sheet lined with foil, spray with non-stick. Roast in oven at 400 25-30min.
- Spinach: put in bottom of meal prep containers. didn’t cook it, will cook when I heat up whole meal in microwave
- Marinara sauce: will add this to preps each day before I leave for work.
- Tuscan Chicken: 2.5lb boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Prep info: cook chicken is skillet or bake. I baked mine at 350 for 35 min with just salt/pepper and brushed with olive oil.
Boil water and cook noodles while making sauce. Kinda obsessed with these egg noodles. They are lower in carbs and have 7g protein/serving! Tossed with about a tsp of olive oil after draining, they held for about 3 meals.
SAUCE. Heat in skillet: 1 cup heavy whipping cream, 1/2 cup chicken broth, 1 tbsp minced garlic, 1 tea italian seasoning, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 1 cup chopped spinach, 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes. Add chicken and simmer about 10 mins.
Steamed broccoli in microwave with a little water 4/5mins (optional). This will last me 4/5 meals.
- Cauliflower Pizza
Toppings: marinara sauce I used from lunches, fresh mozzarella, italian seasoning
This will last me 2 meals. Will eat with side salad made from spinach and left over veggies from the week.
SOME SNACKS & STUFF
- Frozen fruit smoothie: strawberries, raspberries, 1/2 banana (freeze them halved and pealed in zip lock), almond butter, almond milk, ice. SO good like ice cream!
- Rice cakes…yummy with almond butter
- Cherries, grapes, peaches, apples, orange….I like fruit and I’m not scared of carbs or sugar it’s good quick energy!, carrots and hummus, whole wheat crackers
- BCAA’s for during work out and Whey Protein for after. I mix with cold water in a shaker bottle. I workout first thing with BCAA’s and maybe 1/2 banana. Will eat breakfast after workout with protein shake.